…albeit only for 1 hour and 55 minutes. My folks have been in town all week, so we’ve been enjoying our evenings with them. I fell off a ladder at roof height Tuesday at lunch, so my entire left side is fubar, with some spectacular bruises and scrapes from elbow to ankle. Then there was the holiday, which we spent with blood family, chosen family, and strangers, and it was lovely. So I’m takin’ ‘er easy, and you’ll hear from me next week. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
I’m proud to announce the release of Any Stand Against Good Wit, by my band, New Caledonia’s Women’s National Football Team (NCWNFT for short). This album doesn’t actually exist (more’s the pity), but is in fact an irresistible meme I picked up from my brother Shenry. However, if you want to hear some of the tracks, you can by going here or here.
1. Go to “wikipedia.” Hit “random” or click here. The first random wikipedia article you get is the name of your band.
2. Go to “Random quotations” or click here. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album.
3. Go to flickr and click on “explore the last seven days” or click here. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4. Use photoshop, the gimp or similar to put it all together.
5. Post it to your blog with this text in the “caption” and TAG the friends you want to join in.
It’s fun, and I could do this all day. But I’ve a sink that needs fixin’. Try it; you’ll like it.