Among the multiple possible themes suggested for Shenry’s 2009 Xmas mix was “Orgasmalanche.” While I decided ultimately to go with “Forgotten Green Bean Casserole,” the truth is that I was titillated by the possibilities of the “Orgasmalanche” theme, and the two possibilities were neck and neck right up until the very end. (As an aside, the word “neck” is very weird, and looks strange to me now after typing it thrice.) In fact, I had a nearly fleshed-out list of music in the carnal and chicka-bow vein just sitting there, lonely and unused like your first cheap plastic vibrator in the back of the nightstand once you knew better and could afford decent toys.
Inspiration struck last week, and I have decided to gift you, my small but loyal group of readers, with the works as enumerated below in anticipation of the upcoming romantic holiday, because I ate all your chocolates, and I don’t know what size ball gag you take. I hope you enjoy it with someone you love, even if (and especially if) that someone is yourself. You can download the zip file by clicking here. Happy Valentine’s Day! I love you all, except for you lurkers who come here from Viagra sites that stole my content and use it for dog-knows-what nefarious purposes: I hope it burns when you pee.
- Hot Shaved Asian Teens-Glenn Tilbrook.
- Feeling Love-Paula Cole
- Love Is Like Oxygen-Sweet (the awesome extended version)
- Axegrinder-Hoodoo Gurus
- I Want You (She’s So Heavy)-The Beatles
- Baby I’m-a Want You-Bread
- Acquiesce-k.d. lang
- Dr. Feelgood-Aretha Franklin
- If You Knew-Austin Willacy
- Closer-Nine Inch Nails
- The Flame-Arcadia
- Tell Me-Billie Myers
- Gnawin’ on It-Bonnie Raitt
- Don’t Make Me Dream About You-Chris Isaak
- The Look of Love-Dusty Springfield
- Still…You Turn Me On-Emerson, Lake & Palmer
- I Want Your Sex, Pt. 1 & 2-George Michael
- Surrender-Jane Monheit (If I could have anyone else’s voice besides my own, it’d be hers.)
- The Sensual World-Kate Bush (no pun intended)
- Smokin’ in Bed-Michael McElroy
- Sit On My Face-Monty Python